11 Sep 2019
10 free Apps that can help your business
I will be sharing with us a list of some important applications that are very
useful for small scale businesses.
First on the list is
Textify is an application that allows you create photos most especially pics text.
With textify, you can convey your ideas in words in the form of a picture and post
on social media groups or your advert platforms as the case maybe.
Tube mate is another must have application for every small business. Tube mate
is just like you tube and gives you access to everything on you tube alongside the
opportunity to download videos directly from the app. I use tube mate to
download commercials and ads for my products.
3. Super Video Compress.
Creating videos using your phone camera can be quite bulky at times. A one
minute video can have as large as 240 mb. With super Video Compress, you can
compress your videos to shorter ones while maintaining quality. You can also
remove audio and add other audios as you so wish.
Wave is an accounting software that helps you create invoices, receipts, etc. It
helps keep track of your expenses. With wave you can make your services look
Canva is another app that helps you design graphics, poster and lots more for your
6. Acuity Scheduling
This helps you to quickly view and manage your appointments on the go through
the Acuity Scheduling app.
All of your appointments stay in sync between your phone and your online
schedule. You can always schedule how your month is and clients can view and
make appointments with you. This is most useful for those of us who do online
trainings or coaching business.
Why use Acuity Scheduling?
Clients can quickly view your real-time availability and self-book their own
appointments on your free days.
7. WPS Office.
I have seen people complain to me about not being able to open certain kinds of
documents, that is why you need this app.
It helps you create documents, power points presentation, PDF etc.
Links can be a good way to market but they really won't deliver if they are just
one long and boring thing, that’s why you might need to shorten your links
sometimes. This is what bitly does. It helps to shorten links.
Scrap long links! Shorten and brand your links to increase clicks while
maintaining the tracking parameters you desire with bitly
Hootsuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,
YouTube, and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications when people mention your brand or talk about
keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
PicMonkey’s free photo editor app puts top-tier tools and filters in the palm of
your hand. With the easy to use photo editor, you’ve got everything you need to
create great pics.
With the PicMonkey app you can:
• Easily edit pics with photo effects like Sepia, B&W, and Ombre
• Add your own graphic stickers and overlays—hello logos!—and keep
• Touch up portraits with makeup editor tools for complexion perfection,
contouring, and teeth whitening (in-app purchase)
• Layer photo editor effects and paint them on where you want
• Add text to photos, and style it right with customizable drop shadows and
• Draw, erase, and adjust transparency on everything, including graphic stickers
• Boost photo design with our fresh, unique graphic stickers